The Lagos State government has revealed the names of the markets to be shut down in the state in order to curb the spread of coronavirus.
In a statement on Wednesday, the state government said that the markets which do not sell essential products like food items and medical supplies will be closed from Thursday 26th of March until further notice.
The markets are as follows:
1. GSM village, Airport road, Ikeja.
2. Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
3. Oluwole market in Lagos island.
4. Ogba market.
5. Ladipo Market.
6. Arena market oshodi.
7. Oshodi market.
8. Lawason market.
9. Kantangua market.
10. Alaba international market.
11. Trade fair market.
12. Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-Egba.
13. Ebute ero market.
14. Computer village, Ikeja.
15. Balogun market in Lagos island.
17. Agege market.