Any one who gets Iran Donald Trump’s head would be given $80million bounty after General Qasem Soleimani’s assassination by the US.
Mirror.co.uk reports that during a televised funeral, an unidentified eulogist on official state television said one US dollar could be gotten from every Iranian in the country, with the cash going to whoever killed the US President.
“Iran has 80 million inhabitants. Based on the Iranian population, we want to raise $80million (£61million) which is a reward for those who get close to the head of President Trump.”
Soleimani orchestrated Tehran’s military operations outside it’s border as head of the Revolutionary Guards’ Quds Force.
Iran has since vowed to revenge the US after the Quds Force general was killed by a Reaper drone last Friday at Baghdad airport.
Iranian MP Abolfazl Aboutorabi threatened to attack the heart of American politics. “We can attack the White House itself, we can respond to them on the American soil, he said according to the Iranian Labour News Agency.
“We have the power, and God willing we will respond in an appropriate time.”
He went on to say that “this is a declaration of war, which means if you hesitate you lose.
“When someone declares war, do you want to respond to the bullets with flowers? They will shoot you in the head.”
During an open session of parliament in Tehran, President Trump was called a “terrorist in a suit” after he threatened to hit 52 Iranian sites hard if Tehran attacks Americans or U.S. assets.
In the US, House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, criticised the manner in which the decision was taken.
She said: “This initiation of hostilities was taken without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran, without the consultation of the Congress and without the articulation of a clear and legitimate strategy to either the Congress or the public.”
The U.S. Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo said that if there were further Iranian attacks on U.S. targets, Washington would respond with lawful strikes against decision-makers orchestrating such attacks.
“The intelligence assessment made clear that no action – allowing Soleimani to continue his plotting and his planning, his terror campaign – created more risk than taking the action that we took last week,” Pompeo said on ABC’s “This Week” show.