Advertisement
News

Tragedy as generator fume kills family of four in Kwara

Advertisement

Tragedy struck in Kwara community on Wednesday when fume emitted from generator exhaust killed four members of a family in the State.

POLITICS NIGERIA learnt that the ugly incident happened at the Ojomu family house in Sanmora, Irepodun local government area of Kwara state.

A family source disclosed that the deceased slept leaving their generating set on inside the house.

The source said the neighbours had to break into the house to see the gory sight.

The source added the victims of were two wives, one child and the father.

“The family of four slept leaving their generator on inside the house.

“We discovered their lifeless bodies early this morning, the head of the house, his two wives and one of his children were all dead.

“Two of the family members who were unconscious as at the time of our breaking in have been rushed to the hospital. Although they are both in critical conditions, it is our prayer they survive,” he said.

Kwara police spokesperson Ajayi Okasanmi (SP) while confirming the incident said that two other members of the family were recuperating in an undisclosed medical facility.

Advertisement
Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button